Recuredos en Vida de Patricia del Villar Martinez [YouTube] - Jacob R. Campbell, …

My concuñada (sister-in-law) passed away recently. They asked me to put together a remembrance video for her. I ended creating the photos with the various bible verses and quotes/information in Keynote and exporting them as images. Many of the images used are from Unsplash or from Wikipedia Commons. I used the SetApp app PullTube to download the songs from YouTube. Then I added everything to Final Cut, made some Ken Burns effects and transitions. The song list is as follows: Inolvidable Amor - Los Yonics 4:05 Rocío Dúrcal - Amor Eterno 5:53 Dos Coronas A Mi Madre - Cadetes De Linares 19 Éxitos 2:31 BANDA MS - LA CASITA (LETRA) 3:37 Para Mi Ángel En El Cielo 3:04 YO TE EXTRAÑARE - Tercer Cielo ( C.R ) 4:27 Tags: Tri-Cities Washington, YouTube Categories: YouTube Videos Locations: Tri-Cities Washington, Updated: October 17, 2021 Year Archive: Year Archive Twitter Facebook LinkedIn

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://jacobrcampbell.com/blog/2021/10/recuredos-en-vida-de-patricia-del-villar-martinez-youtube/